It’s pretty easy to find American made guns but many folks, including myself, have opted for foreign made gear in the past. I’ve made a commitment to myself and to American companies that I will buy American from now on.
So I did some research and put together a few sites and companies to look at, that have top notch gear, and are made in America. You don’t have to sacrifice quality to get a good deal. These folks can get you both.
These are in no particular order, by the way.
- G-Code – while I just said they’re in no particular order, this one was the first that came to mind. Great holsters, bags, straps, etc..
- Magnum Research – this one recently came onto my radar with the Presidential Desert Eagle.
3. Bravo Company USA - Rails, handguards, receivers, and more..
4. Leupold - Top quality optics and apparel
5. Dawson Knives - Some of the best steel knives and some serious swords
6. Radian Weapons - Exactly what you think: Guns, knives, axes, apparel
7. Henry Repeating Arms - Rifles, shotguns, parts, accessories
8. Honor Defense - Pistols, magazines, parts, and a 'design your own pistol' option
9. Kel-Tec - Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns, accessories
10. Ruger - You probably know this one but they have pistols, revolvers, rifles, accessories, etc...
That's a list to get you started but, by no means, is it an all-encompassing list. There are plenty more but for time's sake, here's a place to start.